Personality assessment and 360° feedback
- Personality assessments – Career profile inventory (CPI): an online tool to help people understand more about their career drivers. – Enneagram: take the online assessment or learn how to understand other people using this simple, intuitive system. – Facet5: an online tool to help people understand more about themselves before a training or development programme. – MBTI®: for many people, ‘Myers-Briggs’ is the definitive assessment tool. – Negotiation and influencing profile (NIP): an online tool to give insights into existing influence and negotiation styles. – Strengths deployment inventory (SDI)®: a tried-and-tested paper-based tool, invaluable for helping people develop relationship awareness. – ThinkSmart®: an online questionnaire to help people understand their thinking style and the impact this has on their ambitions.
- 360º feedback – CV360: an online tool to help understand and measure behaviours against a specific set of organisational competencies. – EIView360: an online tool to provide insight into people’s Emotional Intelligence as perceived by others.– MP360: an online tool to provide behavioural evidence on performance before or after a training or development programme
Career profile inventory (CPI)The CPI is a brief self-scored online career interest instrument suitable for employees at all levels. This theory-based and validated tool gives a complete profile of an employee’s career stage, interests, motivational anchors, job / career path preferences and political style. The CPI is composed of 40 questions measuring the respondent’s current situation, compared to the way he or she would like it to be. Administration takes approximately 20-30 minutes and the feedback results are automatically available online. The comprehensive summary feedback report compares and contrasts current to ideal preferences in career stage, path preference and political style orientation. By analysing the ‘gaps’ you can quickly identify the causes of employee satisfaction and use this to increase productivity and retention and reduce turnover. The CPI is an ideal assessment tool for executive and management coaching, career counselling, outplacement, employee development, performance evaluation, succession planning, supervisory training and management development programmes. The online report also includes an action plan to support career and professional development goals, as well as professional development resources and linked websites.
EnneagramThe Enneagram is an extraordinary framework for understanding yourself, your colleagues and the ‘personality’ of your team or organisation as a whole. Each type has its own way of relating to others, its own set of perceptions and preoccupations, its own values and approaches to life. Each relates to others in different but understandable ways. There are nine different personality types:
- Principled, purposeful, self-controlled and perfectionistic
- Dislike sloppiness and error, attracted to order and high standards for self and others
- Caring, generous, people-pleasing and intrusive
- Dislike solitude and impersonal dealings, attracted to service and making personal connections
- Adaptable, self-developing, efficient and image-conscious
- Dislike ineffectiveness and lack of ambition, attracted to success and recognition
- Intuitive, expressive, individualistic and temperamental
- Dislike uniformity and regulation, attracted to creativity and putting their personal mark on things
- Perceptive, innovative, secretive and detached
- Dislike intrusions on their time and space, attracted to depth and learning
- Committed, responsible, anxious and suspicious
- Dislike unpredictability and rapid change, attracted to clear structures and foresight
- Spontaneous, versatile, talkative and scattered
- Dislike limitations and routines, attracted to new possibilities and excitement
- Self-confident, decisive, wilful and confrontational
- Dislike indecisiveness and indirectness, attracted to strength and strategic action
- Calm, reassuring, agreeable and complacent
- Dislike tension and conflict, attracted to harmony and stability
The Riso-Hudson Enneagram Type Indicator (RHETI) Sampler’s 36 questions are only a part of the full, scientifically validated 144-question Riso-Hudson Enneagram Type Indicator (RHETI, Version 2.5).
Short personality quizzes such as the RHETI Sampler cannot guarantee that your basic personality type will be indicated, although your type will most likely be one of the top three scores in this free quiz.
We recommend that you read the type descriptions at the end of this test, and in the Riso-Hudson Enneagram books, to help you identify your basic personality type. If you would like to take the full 144-item RHETI questionnaire, it is available for $10 at the Enneagram Institute’s web site.The enneagram is an integral part of the ‘results coaching in sixty seconds’ methodology, which underpins our coaching programmes (please click here for details). We would be happy to run a workshop for you, explaining how best to use the enneagram for increased personal effectiveness and team performance.