What we doWe offer top-quality in-house training, in a wide range of subjects, at a sensible price. All our programmes are delivered by independent subject specialists who also have outstanding training skills, in the following main areas:
- Commercial training
- Customer service training
- Director / corporate governance training
- Facilities management training
- Finance training
- Health and safety training
- HR and employment law training
- IT training
- Leadership, management and personal effectiveness training
- Learning and development training
- Project management training
- Retail, hospitality and leisure training
- Sales training
- Specialist training
We have rigorous standards and refuse to work with anyone but the best trainers. Our extensive network means that we have a choice of trainers to offer for all of these subjects, partly to ensure the best ‘fit’ between trainer and client and partly so that we can resource large-scale ‘roll-out’ programmes when required. We use a core team of around 40 associate trainers, with about another 150 specialists available on an ad hoc basis.
Where we do it
Generally, we send the trainer to train up a group of people on your own premises. We work across the UK and internationally.
Who we do it for
We have an incredibly wide range of in-house training clients, of all sizes and across all sectors, as the following small selection of current and recent clients shows:
• Accelerated Bridging Finance • AGD Equipment • Airbus • Alcoa • Altechnic • Appleyards • Aquaterra • AQL • Archant • Arinc • Arvato Loyalty • ASK-Mercury • ASOS • Assura • Atlas Copco • ATS Euromaster • Babcock International • BE Aerospace • Berkmann Wine Cellars • Bell & Clements • Biffa Waste Management • Bluefin • BM Trada • Bridge Hall • BSkyB • buy-a-gift.com • Carillion • CBS Butler • CG Power • Compass Group • Computacenter • Crowcon • Dalys Systems • Dawson Group • Davies Tapes • De Lage Landen • Demco Europe • Dental Supply • Domex UK • e2v technologies plc • EADS • Elstree Golf Club • Eminate • En Route • EPOQ • ESD • Fairbanks • Fourways • Fresh Student Living • FrontlineGB • Genus Construction • GeoNetworks • Gonative • GPS UK • Grace Foods • Grant Thornton • Guardian Global • GVS • Harveys Furniture • Hellmann • Hicks • Horiba • Hutchison Whampoa • Hydro International • IIJ • ILX Group • Intellident • IT Builder • Jacksons Bakery • JE Hartley • Johnson Matthey • KCE FM • Kembrey • Kennedys • Kent PHK • Lasnek • Liberty Bishop • London Underground • Longhurst Group • Mashpac • Mayflex • Meadow Foods • Michael Lewin Solicitors • Millbrook Healthcare • Mole Valley Farmers • Moon Beever Solicitor • Morris Lubricants • My Family Care • Mumford • Natixis • Network Resources • New England Biolabs • NFC Food Services • NLP Planning • Ocean Sky • OpenText • Otis Ltd • Oxford Instruments • Pegasus • Personal Group • Ping • Pudlo • Reaction Engines • Rentokil • Renewable Energy Systems • RIAS • Roadchef • Roythornes • RTC Group • RTS • RWD • RWE npower • S Farmer Consulting • Sage UK • SEA • Schroff • Scottish Power • Seico • SFPL • Sharkey & Co • Sherford • Shield Pest Control • Skincare • Sledge • Smiths Detection • Stanco • Strutt & Parker • Swift • Systech • Tennants • Tinies • Ultra Electronics • United Healthcare • Urbaser • Utilize • Vapormatic • Victoria Palace Theatre • Wasabi • WDR • WEG • Whitbread • Wincanton • WK Linkline Group • Wolverine Proctor • Xchanging • Yorkshire Water Services
Public sector / education
• Aylesbury College • Bedford Design Group • Berkshire Healthcare Authority • Big Lottery Fund • Brighton & Hove Council • Bromsgrove & Redditch Councils • Carmel College • Central Bedfordshire Council • City and Islington College • Daventry District Council • East Kent NHS Trust • Environment Agency • Greenwich Community Health • H M Treasury • Herts County Council • Hertsmere Borough Council • Medical Research Council • Mid-Yorks Hospital • NHS Cambridgeshire • NHS Yorkshire • NHS Western Isles • Ofsted (ALI) • Open University • Orchard Centre • Peak District National Park Authority • RAF Brize Norton • South City College, Birmingham • Stoke Sixth-Form College • Telford Sixth-Form College • University of Portsmouth • University of Southampto • Welwyn Hatfield Borough Council • Windsor & Maidenhead Council
Charities / housing / not-for-profit
• 4children • AgeUK • Association of Aircraft Engineers • BFI (British Film Institution) • Charities Aid Foundation • Chime • Guy Chester Centre • Hexagon Housing • Housing Plus • Independent Age • LCCA • Life • Magenta Living • Methodist Church • MS Trust • National Pharmaceutical Association • NAVCA • North Herts Homes • Nuffield Hospitals • Origins Housing • RNLI • Royal British Legion • Stevenage Leisure • Supported Independent Living • The Wine Society
African Development Bank (Tunisia) • Aramco (Saudi Arabia) • Camco Global (China) • DDB (Morocco) • Difko (Denmark) • East-West Seeds (Thailand) • NHMFL (USA) • OpenText (Germany) • Oyo State (Nigeria) • Staurus (Dubai) • Syngenta (Greece)
Open course clients / partners
Hertfordshire Chamber of Commerce • IET (Institution of Engineering and Technology) • Institution of Mechanical Engineers
What else do we do?
We have expanded rapidly over the last few years and have acquired or established a number of other divisions:
Passionate about performance!
We specialise in bespoke leadership, management, team and individual development interventions. Operating at both a behavioural and an organisational level, we put a strong emphasis on coaching, innovative tools and engaging learning techniques with measurable results in the workplace.
Current clients include, eg, 3M, ASDA, BBC, BIG Lottery Fund, Bovis, Central Bedfordshire Council, De Lage Landen, Exchange Communications, Finsbury Foods, Gala Coral, GAP Partnership. Greenhouse Group, Hannover Insurance, Lancashire Group, Legoland, London South Bank University, Maidenhead Housing Association, Merlin Entertainments, Methodist Church, Mouchel, National Probation Service, Office of the Public Guardian, Phytopharm, RED Consultancy, Shaw Trust, Thomson Reuters, TrainLine, University of Portsmouth, etc.
For further information: www.maximumperformance.co.uk 01582 714280
Passionate about coaching!
We offer a unique approach to coaching, operating at both individual and organisation level, management and leadership, coach and ‘coachee’:
- Coaching consultancy – helping organisations decide how to get the most from coaching (whether that’s creating a coaching culture, developing an internal coaching resource or simply taking the first steps towards using coaching) and helping them implement their chosen approach
- Coaching training – whether that’s training your leaders and managers in coaching skills or specialist training (and coaching supervision) to develop talented coaches within your organisation
- Coaching delivery – our team of highly qualified coaching specialists have vast experience of delivering performance coaching, whether on a one-to-one basis or with teams, at both management and leadership level
For further information: www.maximumcoaching.co.uk 01582 714280
Psychometric profiling and 360º assessments.
If you want to understand your people’s behaviours, motivations, attitudes and aspirations you need a psychometric profiling tool – and Facet5 is, to our minds, the best of the new generation of online profiling tools. Our ‘off-the-shelf’ 360º tools are equally innovative, with a successful track record around the globe and now translated into more than 20 languages.
Clients include, eg, Bovis, Big Lottery Fund, De Lage Landen, Global Radio, Hannover Group, JCDecaux, Legoland, Mouchel, Office of the Public Guardian, The GAP Partnership, UKRD, etc.
For further information: www.icebergtools.com 01582 714283
We’re here to help you achieve outstanding levels of customer service.
We do it mainly through our tried-and-tested flagship programme, ‘Brilliant Customer Service!’, the definitive one-day workshop, delivered by our team of expert trainers across the UK and internationally.
Clients include, eg, Ambius, Strutt & Parker, Jacksons Bakery, Ping Europe, ASOS, De Lage Landen, GoNative!, Wincanton Distribution, My Family Care, Tinies, North Hertfordshire Homes, OpenText, SaudiAramco, RAF Brize Norton, Central Bedfordshire Council, Stevenage Leisure, Intellident, etc.
For further information: www.brilliantcustomerservice.com 01582 714287